Wednesday, August 03, 2005

ADDING MORE 'TARD TO THE GENE POOL
Or,
WHAT EVERY GIRL SHOULD KNOW BEFORE MARRIAGE

Well, folks, it's been a long time since I updated. I will try to be more regular from now on--once a week or so.

Leo and I had a baby, Millie, in October. Miraculously, she was born sans tail. One of the many leotarded things about the Millstone, though, is her messed up feet. She, like her father, is a genetic anomaly. On most people, the big toe--as its name may suggest--towers above its four stubby companions, which line up in descending order to its side. For a minority of people, the toe next to the big toe is longest. But on Leo and his daughter, the MIDDLE toe freakishly juts out, and on Leo it is actually the LONGEST of the five toes. (This has, at least temporarily, been toned down on the Millstone.)

A few weeks ago I took a picture of Leo's feet, but I promised not to show it to anyone. So today I took one of Millie's foot (note the freakishly elongated middle toe):



Now, through the magic of Photoshop, I added some skanky toenails and some simian hair, elongated the middle digit, and have rendered a perfect likeness of Leo's foot. Enjoy!

3 Comments:

Anonymous MS said...

Um, my second toe is also the longest on my foot, might I be the daddy????

5:35 PM  
Anonymous MadDog said...

That reminds me of the time Leo and I were in Chicago and I pointed to the Sears Tower... hey, I already left this comment.

All the old posts are back but where are our old comments?

2:30 PM  
Blogger Amanda said...

What about the Sears Tower? Do tell.

I don't know where the old posts are and I couldn't get them on here even if I did. I think. Maybe I'll look for them.

8:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home