Tuesday, April 20, 2004

YOU CAN PEE ON HIS LEG AND TELL HIM IT'S RAINING

Here are some leotarded moments from the past couple of days that you might appreciate.

What Leo said yesterday while we were in the car and I squirted the windshield with fluid: "It's raining!"

A conversation from earlier today:

Leo: "So, can I tell you what I want to make for dinner?"
Me: "No. I don't want to talk about food."
Leo: [Groan.] "This morning sickness thing isn't fun for me anymore."
Me: "Fine, what are you going to make?"
Leo: "I'm going to put some gnocchi in a gratin [pronounced grauTAN] pan and--"
Me: "A what?"
Leo: "A gratin pan." Me: [Glare.]
Leo: "A baking pan."
Me: "So what are you putting it in?"
Leo: "A baking pan."
Me: "What are you not putting it in?"
Leo: "A gratin pan."

And here is a classic L-tard moment from a couple of years ago.

Leo and I were sitting on the porch one night, and my chair was blocking the few steps leading up to the porch. Leo was looking toward the stairs, cooing, and saying, "Aww, look at the kitty. What a cute little kitty. Here, kitty kitty kitty! [smooch smooch smooch]"

I looked down and right at my feet was a large, pink-tailed, teeth-baring opossum.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home